Friday, May 6, 2011

Importing Old Notes from the Old Site

 After months of being idle on my old site, I've started weighing for some time if I'll continue creating a new site since I'm going to start it over- name, concept, template and theme, popularity (as if). Having the time and interest again, Ser Jep's Notebook has been born. Recently, I've discovered nothing much precious in capability of Blogger and most probably all bloggers know it, a way to transfer posts from a blog to another one without sweat. The process is called 'exporting' and 'importing' posts. It wasn't really complicated you just need a little time to read and a go signal for yourself.

Import & Export Under Settings
I've exported my notes from JepS, visit it if you want (www.jep-s.blogspot.com), and saved it as .xml file. Then went to Ser Jep's Notebook posts settings and imported the said file. That's it, so simple. It actually lighten up my day since It was my idea to copy my posts to my new site. Enjoy checking them out! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment